- Now that I'm really thinking about having a baby and not just about early pregnancy loss, I've found the Mater Mother's website of brochures - they have a lot of good information on a wide variety of pregnancy topics. It's one of these brochures I linked to about our August 2013 Antepartum Haemorrhage.
- A reminder that it can happen Queensland Fertility Group's success rates.
- I'm definitely not alone - lots of others are going through similar hardships finding my new normal and my lazy ovaries are my recent online discoveries.
- Some specific tips for those that have experienced ectopic pregnancy - it really is another type of pregnancy loss.
- This website focuses on dealing with miscarriage - I've found it really helpful at times, especially articles under the healing column.
- I found a great list of blogs recently called the Stirrup Queen's completely anal list of blogs that proves that she really missed her calling as a personal organiser. I found this categorised list of blogs really useful and saw real truth in the quote - misery love company - as I searched for bloggers with stories like my own.
- I've recently started to contemplate a life without children and discovered this blog, No Kidding NZ, and have enjoyed reading how some who have not managed to have children of their own not only cope but thrive without them.
- A new blog I've found - written by an American fertility doctor. Pretty issue specific but some great all round Q&A blogs too.
Stuff I read
And find useful