- you don't need another blood test
- transfer is on Friday
- start luteal phase support tomorrow
- how many do you want back, 1 or 2?
- call on Thursday to find out what time your transfer will be
- organise to pay your cycle fee
- do you know what you need to do?
- Okay good luck.
So my frozen embryo transfer is officially booked. Tomorrow our embryos will be defrosted. I'm pretty sure it is a more sophisticated process than a few minutes on low in the microwave. Over the next few days I will be able to find out how they are progressing right up until they put them back in.
On Friday Matt has the last day of school with his students - he's going to be getting wet and wild, Queensland waterslide theme park style. Meanwhile in a hospital room 100 kilometres away, I'll be with a doctor, and a number of strangers, getting knocked up - well at least we both hope so.
Thoroughly modern conception.